For the appliqué enthusiast, this deluxe set of Apliquick tools offers great value:
- Two 8-inch long customized NEW metal rods for turning under the seam allowance for hand or machine appliqué.
- 1/2 meter of 36-inch wide light-weight fusible interfacing. It works as a template and a stabilizer, yet it is soft and light-weight so there’s no need to remove it.
- A solvent-free, water-based, fabric-safe glue in a handy pen-like shape with a 3/8-inch tip and one refill cartridge. Glue starts out colored and then dries clear in a few minutes. Includes one refill cartridge.
- Two soft lead Apliquick pencils perfect for tracing on either side of Apliquick interfacing.
- Ergonomic tweezers allow you to maneuver small pieces of fabric with ease – and keep the glue off your fingers!
- Four-inch long scissors with two-inch blades, micro-serrated to cut fabric without fraying. Sharp tips for exceptional precision.
The appliqué shape is traced onto the fusible interfacing, cut out, and ironed onto the wrong side of the fabric. The Apliquick rods and glue stick are used to easily and precisely turn under the seam allowance before hand or machine stitching.
Save $13.50 when ordered as a set.